Digital X-Ray in Fort Mill
When you or a loved one are in need of a digital X-ray in Fort Mill, South Carolina to diagnose a broken bone or other issue, Piedmont Urgent Care Center at Baxter Village can provide X-rays fast and, in many cases, diagnosis for your issue. Even if your condition requires treatment at another facility, wait times for X-rays at an emergency room can often be quite long, so we are able to get your X-ray images quickly so that you can seek diagnosis and treatment.
If you suspect that you or a loved one have broken a bone, it is important to have the injury examined and treated as soon as possible to prevent it from worsening. Signs of a broken bone may include:
• Pain in the area of the injury
• Swelling, bruising, or tenderness around the injury
• A deformed appearance in the area where the injury occurred
• A snapping sensation when the injury occurs
• A grinding noise when the injury occurs
• Pain when the injured area is touched, pressed on, or moved
Many people may also feel faint, dizzy, or nauseous from the shock of sustaining the injury.
Let our compassionate and experienced doctors and medical staff provide you with X-ray imaging to diagnose your broken bone or other injury. Use our convenient online scheduling tool to select your time slot and then wait in the comfort of your home until it is time for your appointment.